Thursday, September 27, 2007

Catch up day

Today started by sitting for an hour in the Social Security office. I somehow lost my original card I had since I was 15 or so. I had it up until just recently.
After that a nice breakfast at a diner, then off to the store. Made some calls, and Kim got the goldwing out. Its really nice today and tomorrow, but supposed to turn cold and rainey Saturday.
Went to school and had some class work on dock safety and cargo loads, documentation, etc.
We had to leave a little early for a dinner break to go put out a bike. Came back to find out we were the only ones in the nite class there. We are really ahead of schedule, so we gave the instructor a nite off! :)
Tomorrow we are going in the morning for an all day session. We are also scheduled to have a recruiter from Gordon coming at lunch bringing us Pizza. At 3 Werner recruiter is supposed to visit.
Tonite is a nite off school, so Kim gets to watch her Suvivor.

No comments: