Friday, September 7, 2007

Step 3!

Well, several things have happened this week.
First, Brittany has joined the USAF! She went to MEPS for testing and physical on Wed, and went on delayed enlistment. I guess they now have a job for her, and a ship date of 2 Oct to Basic Training in San Antonio!
Greg and Lisa have taken over the house, and have a roommate to help with rent. Kim and I decided it would be less stressful for us just not to know what is going on around there, so we will be moving into the local KOA today. Besides, we will have full hook-ups there and make it a little easier. It is only a mile or two to my work and maybe 5 to the store, so makes it more convienent as well.
Step 1 was moving into the motorhome, step 2 was telling my boss I was quiting FSI. That was a little nerve wracking. But everyone is good with it. Step 3 is getting away from the house. We plan on being there until the first week in Nov.
We need to figure out what we need to do with our bikes next. Either take them to Phoenix if he wants to work with us there, or get them up for sale.
Still don't know if I am going to the Maint. Mgr Conference in Tulsa next month, but kinda doubt it. Waiting for my boss to decide if he wants someone from here to go or not.

No comments: