Saturday, December 1, 2007

A meeting!

We dropped our load at Proctor and Gamble this morning about 5:30 and got an empty trailer, and started to head out to Wentzville, Mo. I got to thinking about Kim going to Atlanta, WE are routed to Atlanta, then back up on I75. I called Kim to fink out what part of Atlanta. Buford, on the north edge,,,hmmmm,,,Jim,, think we can go 5 mi outta route? Well, long story short, we coordinated it, and met up about 10 o'clock by a Walmart. MAN, it was good to see her! The 4 of us had lunch at a mexican resturant in the area, and too soon, the visit had to come to an end, and Jim and I had to make our way toward St. Louis, and Wentzville. They were #2 on the waiting list (board) for the region, so they were staying put till given a load. Kim is about 800mi short of her 7500 now, so if they will just route them to Joplin, or something similar, we will both be done. I should be in Joplin about Mon or Tues I think, hopefully kim won't be too far behind.

No comments: