Wednesday, October 24, 2007

It's official

I thought I would post today (Kim) I passed my CDL test today. Russ spent about 3 1/2 hours with me on my parallel parking. I actually have blisters on both hands! He asked if I remembered how to offset park and to explain to him what I was going to do. I explained the maneuver and then did it. He then told me to go park in the parallel box. My mind was going a hundred miles an hour thinking , okay here it goes Kim. He had me pull up and then back it about 100 ft. I straight backed it and stopped. He motioned me up and told me to park the truck and take a break. I was thinking BREAK, I don't want to break! I want to get this over with! Well, Steve came running up to my window and I was looking at him like he was a weirdo, I got out of the truck and Russ said to me, you passed. My mouth dropped. Its such an accomplishment for both Steve and I to have done this. I really have to give it to the instructors at Sage. Russ, Dan and Dave are fantastic! It takes a special person to teach, and that group is tops in my book.

No comments: