Monday, October 22, 2007

Cleaning Up

The weekend weather was a split. Rain/snow/sleet on Sat. and nice and sunny Sunday. We did a little shopping Saturday for some new clothes, did a little work at the store, then basically hibernated. Sunday we loaded up all my tools, and some other stuff from the store, and took a load home to the basement for storage.
I forgot to mention that Friday while we were testing, I got a text from a trainer that we know from CFI. We have corresponded in a CFI driver forum, and met him one evening when he was passing thru to discuss CFI. His text told me he had put in to be my trainer when we get to the company. The timing will be about right for him, so he told to the recruiter to put me down under him. That will be kinda neat, I know my trainer already. Not sure who Kim will get just yet.
We have finally had a couple of enquiries on some of our "stuff". A guy is supposed to call to look at the trailer in the next day or so, and also another wants to look at the Goldwing. Would be nice to get them sold.
They still don't have anyone to replace me at FSI yet, but are doing interviews tomorrow. I only have about 4 1/2 days left, tomorrow and Wed, then Mon/Tues and about half a day next Wed. WOW, getting close. Then we take off and head for KCMo to see Arnie and Colleen and Maddy for the weekend. Heading down to Neosho on Sunday, 4 Nov. I asked Kim if we were team driving the motorhome for practice. Just a look with no answer! :)
I did get to the DMV today and now have a CDL that doesnt say learner permit anymore!

No comments: